Wednesday, December 24, 2008

Merry Christmas, Happy Holidays and Happy New Year!

This goes out to all those who read this blog...Merry Christmas and Happy Holidays!!! If you are traveling, I hope you are blessed with a safe trip.

I'm taking a bit of a break from the internet, so I should be back posting after the new year.

With that said, to all my RKC brethren and sistren, have a blessed holiday and new year! 2009 will promise to be full of awesome opportunities and experiences, goals to set and achieve, and PR's bested and broken. I very much look forward to it and can't wait until the next time we all meet up again!

I'll leave you all with a very good story of a high school football team that has no reason to hope, no reason to believe. They were blessed with something we all possess, but rarely give....human kindness. Enjoy!

http://sports.espn.go.com/espnmag/story?section=magazine&id=3789373

~ Jason

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

$FREE$ ON DEMAND TV SHOWS, MOVIES, MUSIC, GAMES, AND COLLEGE EDUCATIONS @ WWW.INTERNETSURFSHACK.COM

Jennifer said...

That was beautiful, Jason. Have a merry Christmas and happy new year.

Franz Snideman said...

Merry Christmas Jason!

Have a blessed holidays with your family!!!

fawn said...

Merry Christmas Jason!
Hope things are well in Texas!

Anonymous said...

A Happy New Year !!!

Jason Marshall said...

Sorry I haven't responded guys! A BIG Texas Happy New Year to ya'll!

I'm back online, so I'll be a little more prompt next time! Great to hear from everyone!