Wednesday, October 8, 2008

Off To St Paul

In the morning I'm off to St Paul, MN to serve as an Assistant Instructor at the coveted, RKC...THE Gold Standard in kettlebell instructor certifications. I'm totally stoked about the upcoming weekend and can't wait to soak up all it has to offer. I'm looking forward to seeing some old and new acquaintances and building new friendships. This is such an exciting experience and I hope there are many more to come in the future.

RKC, here we go!

Hard Style!

5 comments:

Franz Snideman said...

Congratulations! Have fun assisting Jason. You will love it!

fawn said...

Jason,
It was a pleasure spending some time with you this last weekend. You have the potential to go far in the RKC... I can tell these things.

Sean Schniederjan RKC said...

Jason, I couldn't have asked for a better hands on teacher over the weekend. It was great meeting with you and thanks again for all the encouragement you gave me during the weekend to help me get through.

My folks live in Dallas, hopefully I'll get a chance to train with you sometime.

Best,

Sean

Jennifer said...

Meeting and getting to hang out with you a bit this weekend was fantastic! I just can't get over what wonderful people permeate the kettlebell community.

Jason Marshall said...

Franz,

It was a blast! I sent you an email with details!


Fawn,

Thank you for that great compliment! I'm glad we got to hang out at your gym and sling around some iron.


Sean,

Thank you very much! You an awesome student! Keep up the hard work and get with Ron while everything is still fresh. You have an amazing crew around you and I'm sure you'll do great!

Jen,

It was great to meet you as well! The RKC family is one you'll never get tire of being around!