Tuesday, February 24, 2009

Another Goal Bested!

Checked off another goal yesterday and tried again today to make sure it wasn't a fluke.

Tear A Full Deck Of Cards In Half

54 Cards, Including 2 Jokers

They were cheap cards and the tears weren't pretty and straight, but there's two halves and I did it with my own two hands.

Now I need to perfect this skill so that it looks like I sent the deck through a paper cutter. That might deserve a video.

Anywho...pretty stoked about this one.

I started with 20 cards back in October and worked my up a little at a time.


BY THE WAY!

For those of you who are close to Lubbock, Texas...

The Jeff O'Connor, SRCK Workshop is almost here!





Get in on the action now and sign up!

It WILL be the BEST kettlebell workshop to EVER hit this area.

Sign up here NOW!













Extended Early Bird Discount






Contact me, Jason Marshall, RKC at:

806 773-3735 or


jason@lonestarkettlebell.com


No comments: