Saturday, November 28, 2009

Clean and Press Success!

I've had several of my clients going back to basics since I've been training them. I absolutely love the Rite of Passage program from Pavel's book, Enter The Kettlebell.

This program has proven to dish out PR after PR for myself and my clients.

When Jarod (Hudd) started training with me, he had a tough time with anything overhead due to some shoulder issues. After some corrective work we got him fairly symmetrical and got to work.

Here's a short vid of the results. This was taken after Hudd's workout and after he had already pressed the Bulldog 3 times per arm. He hadn't tried anything heavier than a 32kg prior to this. He's not quite ready for the Beast, but he's close.



Not too shabby after starting out with a 24kg!

Don't forget that The Hardstyle Kettlebell Certification (HKC) is coming to Lubbock, TX!

Jeff O'Connor, Senior RKC will be the Senior Instructor which will make this event something you won't want to miss.

Check out the details HERE on the Dragon Door site to sign up.

Don't wait around though! There's a limited number of spots available and they're starting to fill up fast!

No comments: