Thursday, November 5, 2009

www.lonestarkettlebell.com

Check out the new and improved Lone Star Kettlebell website!

We have a great foundation laid out and I think this is going to be a great new look for the biz.

If you have a chance to pay a visit, let me know what you think here on the comments or through my new Contact Page on the site.

We also have a page dedicated to the upcoming HKC here in Lubbock!

Space is limited on this, so if you're in the area and thinking of going, you need to get on that page and sign up!

Huge thanks to Pat Sitton, RKC for all the help on the site! Check him out if you like what you see!

P.S. I just ordered Pavel's new book, Power To The People Professional. I'm thinking this is the push I need to get over that 600 mark in the deadlift! Can't wait for it to get here!

No comments: