- God First, Family Second, Career Third.
- Predicate your self image with action.
- Carve yourself by what you do.
- Don’t be concerned with the outside influence of materialism.
- Looks are temporary, actions may last forever.
- Help others when you CAN.
- Eliminate negative thoughts and trash the words, “Can’t and Won’t.”
- Don’t enslave yourself with excuses.
- Don’t be an excuse.
- See yourself without limitations.
- Make confidence a forethought in everything you do.
- Harbor confidence with quiet humbleness.
- Be unpredictably strong.
- Be content to learn for the rest of your days
- Never settle.
- Assume nothing.
- Enjoy life.
- Appreciate everything.
- Take opportunities when you get them. They may never come back.
- Embrace youth.
- Respect the elderly.
- If you believe in something, always stand your ground.
- Be nice.
- Agree to disagree.
- Never quit.
Thursday, September 25, 2008
My Core Values In Bullet Points
The following is a short list that I was compelled to put on paper and will hopefully help me to be more accountable in adhering to my core values. Even though these are things that I believe in, I am sometimes led astray and don't always walk the walk. They are listed in no particular order with exception to the first bullet. This was a very good exercise as I not only attempted to define who I am, but who I want to be, which might be more important because life is a process. I feel the list may eventually evolve, but it's a good starting place for now.