Saturday, April 5, 2008

Tactical Strength Challenge - 4/5/08

Saturday I hosted my first TSC at the gym. David Spriggs, Kevin Hays, Keith Stratton and myself all participated. We also had a few spectators come out and they left excited enough to work towards the next TSC I'll host.

Here's how everyone fared:

Jason Marshall - Open Division
Body Weight - 188
Best Dead Lift - 515
Pull Up - 18
KB Snatch - 116

Keith Stratton - Open Division
Body Weight - 166
Best Dead Lift - 315
Pull Up - 16
KB Snatch - 82

Kevin Hays - Open Division
Body Weight - 259
Best Dead Lift - 440
Pull Up - 0
KB Snatch - 85

David Spriggs - Open Division
Body Weight - 282
Best Dead Lift - 365
Pull Up - 0
KB Snatch - 80

Everyone did a great job and I think we posted some great "first timer" results. The results should be posted soon on the Tactical Strength Challenge website to see how we compared against the rest of the field. Great job and thanks to everyone who came out!


No comments: