Saturday, March 8, 2008

A Respectfull Attempt

I made a valient attempt at completing a 300 workout today during one of the classes. The work was set at 20 mins. for the class so I decided to try one of the 300 workouts I've seen on the web. I was interrupted at minute 19 and missed the last 10 reps of pullups. Got them in the next :30, so I completed the following in 20 mins. 30 secs.

25 Body Weight Pull Ups
50 Dead Lifts w/ 135 lbs
50 Push Ups
50 Box Jumps on 24 inch Box (Used my big tire for the jumps. Measured at 30 inches)
50 Floor Wipers (Holding a 135 lb bar at lock out over chest)
25 Clean and Press w/ 16kg Kettlebell - Right Hand (Set KB down after each rep)
25 Clean and Press w/ 16kg Kettlebell - Left Hand (Set KB down after each rep)
25 Body Weight Pull Ups

The Box Jumps were the toughest of the series. It was a good change of pace, but still worked on things I needed to for the TSC and gave me a little volume at the same time. Good work out though...I may try it again and push a little harder to get through in 20 mins or less.

No comments: