Tuesday, March 25, 2008

Rocky Start Today...

I had a hard time getting in the groove with dead lift work. I pulled sumo stance from Pin 1 and couldn't seem to get it together. I think yesterday's workout got the best of me.

Sumo Dead Lift - Pin 1
45 - 10
135 - 5
245 - 3
335 - 1
425 - 1
475 - 1
515 - 1 (Hold for 10 Count)
565 - 1 (fail)
565 - 1 (fail)

Random Grip Work
Wrist Rollers
Pinch Grip
Wrist Curls
Hand Grips
Lat Pulls

Wasn't the greatest of nights for myself, but we had some standouts in my mind with the Jiu Jitsu class. Here's a vid to see what they did.



Also, I'd like to wish the best of luck and safe travels to David, Ty, Chris and Brent as they head to L.A. for the Pan Jiu Jitsu Championships to compete against the best of the best in Brazilian Jiu Jitsu. Good Luck Fellas!!!


No comments: